GLASGOW FIRE DEPARTMENT RESPONDS TO REPORT OF HOUSE FIRE, AND ENCOURAGES RESIDENTS MAKE A SAFETY A TOP PRIORITY AS THEY HEAT THEIR HOMES PDF Print
Wednesday, 22 January 2014 11:32

The Glasgow Fire Department responded to a report of a house fire Monday night.  Here is Assistant Chief Brian Marr with the details:

 

No Flash Player detected

 

Marr warns that even a pilot light can ignite a fire:

 

No Flash Player detected

 

Marr also reminds residents that as temperatures drop, safety must remain a top priority when it comes to home heating:

 

 

 

No Flash Player detected

 

WCLU Weather

53°
11°
°F | °C
Fog
Humidity: 100%
Sat
Mostly Clear
48 | 70
8 | 21
Sun
Partly Cloudy
56 | 75
13 | 23