FIRE ON STEWART DRIVE SUNDAY PDF Print
Monday, 25 March 2013 09:03

The Glasgow fire department  responded to a report of a structure fire at 127 Stewart Dr. at 4:35 pm on Sunday. On arrival firefighters found that the fire was in the kitchen and had been put out by the resident. A pot of oil on the stove had overheated and caught on fire. Firefighters removed a over the stove microwave to check for fire extension and none was found. No injuries were reported. Firefighters were on the scene around 30 minutes.

 

This is National Public Safety Telecommunications Week- Today we are patting on the back the “Unseen First Responders”. Beverly Harbison and employees- Julie Greer, April Dunbar, Dennis Hatcher, Laura Lee Williams, Amy Houchin, Colleen Hamilton, Schelly Vance, Pan Lyons, Jim Spears, Lisa Shirley, Teresa Bull, Alison Burton, Matthew Vaughn, Bill Ekhardt, Bill Shoopman, Kathy Tyree, Joe Perry, Joann Eaton.

WCLU Weather

74°
23°
°F | °C
Fair
Humidity: 27%
Sat
Clear
45 | 73
7 | 22
Sun
Sunny
50 | 76
10 | 24