FIREMEN CALLED TO DANA SUNDAY PDF Print
Monday, 25 March 2013 03:52

The Glasgow Fire department responded to 1320 West Main st Dana Corp to a

report of a Fire in the building. After arriving firefighters found that

there was a Fire in the exhaust duct from a Fire that had originated in a

press. The press takes hot metal blanks and forms the metal into a part.

During this process a spark ignited some dust. A couple of sprinkler heads

tripped and had suppressed the Main portion the Fire. Firefighters quickly

doused the remaining hotspots. Firefighters were on the scene around an

hour. There were no injuries and the damage was contained mostly to the

machine and duct work.

 

 

This is National Public Safety Telecommunications Week- Today we are patting on the back the “Unseen First Responders”. Beverly Harbison and employees- Julie Greer, April Dunbar, Dennis Hatcher, Laura Lee Williams, Amy Houchin, Colleen Hamilton, Schelly Vance, Pan Lyons, Jim Spears, Lisa Shirley, Teresa Bull, Alison Burton, Matthew Vaughn, Bill Ekhardt, Bill Shoopman, Kathy Tyree, Joe Perry, Joann Eaton.

WCLU Weather

74°
23°
°F | °C
Fair
Humidity: 32%
Sun
Mostly Sunny
51 | 76
10 | 24
Mon
Partly Cloudy
57 | 77
13 | 25