CHIMNEY FIRE LAST NIGHT ON SOUTH FORK ROAD PDF Print
Thursday, 14 March 2013 09:02

The Glasgow Fire Department responded last night at 7:51 pm to 165 South Fork Road to a report of a Chimney fire. Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire and checked the house for any extension of fire. Firefighters were on the scene around 45 minutes. There were no injuries.

 

 

Who's Online

We have 862 guests online

Today is LaVetta Jessie Day!!  She is retiring from Barren County Schools this week!!

WCLU Weather

69°
20°
°F | °C
Partly Cloudy
Humidity: 100%
Tue
Cloudy
66 | 78
18 | 25
Wed
PM Thunderstorms
63 | 85
17 | 29