SATURDAY GARAGE FIRE CAUSES SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE PDF Print
Sunday, 25 November 2012 07:04

The Glasgow fire department responded to 104 Combs Blvd to a report of a garage on

fire. The first arriving firefighters reported flames showing from the A side with

fire also in the attic. It took firefighters around 10 minutes to knock the fire

down. Firefighters were on the scene around 1 hr and 30 minutes. The cause of the

fire was determined to be from a heater that ignited some materials stored in the

garage. There were no injuries reported and the damage estimate was around $20,000.

 

 

Today is Gayle Berry Day!!!  Gayle is retiring July 31 from the South Central Kentucky Cultural Center.  A reception is being held today from 1-3.

WCLU Weather

57°
13°
°F | °C
Fair
Humidity: 89%
Fri
Mostly Sunny
66 | 87
18 | 30
Sat
Partly Cloudy
72 | 93
22 | 33